MySurvey Website Terms and Conditions
- These Website Terms and Conditions govern your use of this website ("the Website"). By using or accessing the Website, you agree to be bound by these provisions. If you do not agree to these Website Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
Maintenance of the Website
- The Website is maintained by Lightspeed Research Limited ("Lightspeed"). The Website is primarily used by members of the MySurvey panel (“MySurvey”).
- The Website is hosted in the United States of America and all data and information related to the Website will be held there.
Use of the Website
- You may access and use the Website solely pursuant to these Website Terms and Conditions for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use contrary to these Website Terms and Conditions requires the prior written consent of Lightspeed.
- You may access the Website anonymously as a visitor, and will not be required to provide personal information. However, in order to access certain services and content on the Website, such as surveys, you are required to register as a member of the panel.
- All pages and content within or linking to the Website including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio, video, photographs, surveys and logos are the intellectual property of or are authorised for use by Lightspeed and its licensors, partners and affiliates. This includes all trademarks, copyrights, patents and confidential information.
- Except as expressly permitted by these Website Terms and Conditions or by Lightspeed in writing, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, republish, display, upload, post transmit or distribute in any way any content of the Website.
- One single copy of any page may be copied or downloaded for personal use or reference.
Third Party Websites
- The Website may contain
- links to other websites not maintained by Lightspeed, and
- information about products and services offered by third parties. Lightspeed does not independently verify the business practices of such third parties and makes no warranties on their behalf. The availability of any link or reference to any third party shall in no way constitute an endorsement by Lightspeed of that third party. You should read the terms and conditions of any such website you visit.
- Any software that may be downloaded from a website operated by a third party is the responsibility of that third party. Lightspeed accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by viruses or otherwise arising as a result of you downloading such software.
Information on the Website
- The information contained on the Website is intended for general information purposes only. Lightspeed accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of information contained on the Website.
- The views and opinions expressed on the Website are not necessarily those of Lightspeed
Communication with Lightspeed
- Any communication or material you send to Lightspeed, except your personal information including questions, comments, panel responses and suggestions shall be treated as non confidential and non proprietary.
- You expressly authorise Lightspeed to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication for any purpose without compensation.
- All information on the Website is subject to change without notice and without liability.
- These Website Terms and Conditions may be changed, and when this happens reasonable notice shall be given to members of the panel. You should check these Website Terms and Conditions from time to time. Your continued accessing or use of the Website constitutes acceptance of any such changes.
- These Website Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Lightspeed regarding your use of and access to the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- If you have any questions regarding these Website Terms and Conditions, please contact Lightspeed and MySurvey by submitting a request via the Help Centre.
These Website Terms and Conditions were last updated on: 29th August, 2016