MySurvey Membership Terms and Conditions
Membership of the Panel
- The MySurvey Ireland panel ("MySurvey") is run by Lightspeed Research Limited ("Lightspeed"). Lightspeed can be contacted by submitting a request via the Help Centre.
- Membership of the panel is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are 16 years of age or over. Employees of Lightspeed, its parent company, subsidiaries and affiliates and suppliers connected in any way to the operation of MySurvey's Website and their immediate family are not eligible to participate in any surveys. Exceptionally, members' children may participate in surveys and prize draws, with their parent or guardian's consent, under their parent or guardian's supervision and through their parent's account.
- Membership to the panel is free. Membership is personal to you, and is not transferable.
- You may only join the panel once. Lightspeed reserves the right to refuse any membership applications.
- Membership of the panel entitles you to various incentives, including but not restricted to prize draws and the Points Program. You are referred to the Points Program Terms and Conditions in this respect. Additional terms and conditions may also apply to these incentives and you should monitor the Website from time to time for details. Details of promotions may also be emailed direct to you.
- Lightspeed shall not be liable for any losses, costs or expenses, howsoever caused, arising out of your membership of the panel (including indirect, consequential or incidental losses or damages).
- You will be asked to provide a personal email address and a password in order to register with the panel. You must not disclose your password to anyone else, and you are responsible for keeping it safe. Lightspeed will not be liable for any unauthorised use of your account, which includes unauthorised use of your email address and password.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that any and all details (including your email address) held about you by Lightspeed are kept up to date and are correct.
- You undertake that all information you give as a panellist will be true and accurate, and will not be false or misleading.
- The panel, the Points Program and the information, products and services found on the Website are subject to change at any time, without notice or liability.
- The views and opinions contained on the Website are not necessarily those of Lightspeed. The terms governing your use of the Website are set out in the MySurvey Website Terms and Conditions. Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to be bound by the Website Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Website Terms and Conditions, you may not access or otherwise use the Website.
- Lightspeed may terminate your membership immediately by notifying you by email if one of the following events occurs:
- You misuse your membership of the panel or use it for any improper purpose; or
- Lightspeed’s right to process and use information which is necessary to run the panel is legally withdrawn, by law or otherwise; or
- You have not accessed the website for a period of three months or more.
- Lightspeed will not knowingly contact a child directly to participate in any survey or promotion.
- You may terminate your membership of the panel immediately by submitting a request via the Help Centre.
- If your membership of the panel is terminated, for whatever reason, all of your entries into the Points Program, prize draws or any other incentive programs run by Lightspeed will also be removed.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
- Lightspeed reserves the right to change, add or remove terms from these Membership Terms and Conditions with prior reasonable notice to members. Lightspeed shall notify you by email of any changes, and any such changes will also be posted on the Website. You should check this page for such changes frequently. Your continued access of the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
- Any communication or notices to be given under these Membership Terms and Conditions shall be by email.
- You may contact Lightspeed and MySurvey by submitting a request via the Help Centre.
- Communications and notices under these Membership Terms and Conditions shall be effective and deemed delivered immediately if sent by email to the last known email address of the other party.
- These Membership Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
- The parties irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any claim or matter arising under or in connection with these Membership Terms and Conditions.
These Membership Terms and Conditions were last updated on: 29th August, 2016